KYDEX® Thermoplastics are manufactured as a thermoplastic sheet in opaque, bespoke colours for demanding performance and aesthetic requirements. We produce thousands of combinations of thicknesses, sizes, and colours in incredibly short lead times and ridiculously small quantities.
Thermoplastics offer the opportunity to develop durable products with more complex geometries, improved aesthetics, and lighter weight - all benefits over traditionally used materials.
Plastic thermoforming is a manufacturing process used to create formed plastic parts. There are multiple techniques within thermoforming. The two most common are vacuum forming and pressure forming.
Why KYDEX® Thermoplastics?
- Proprietary acrylic/PVC alloy and polycarbonate polymer materials for demanding applications
- Tight tolerances and consistent part dimensions
- Over 30 application-specific grades
- Low minimums and quick turnaround on custom colours
- In-house colour matching with over 5,000 colours in our library
- Design complexity
View All Products
Products for General Thermoforming
Explore our product library to find the right solution for your application.