KYDEX® 2200LT is a high-performance thermoplastic sheet designed for use in mass transit interior applications where SMP800C or BSS7239 compliance is required.
KYDEX® 2200LT is a cost effective alternative to FRP that offers the additional benefit of weight savings. It meets the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and the Federal Rail Administration (FRA) requirements for smoke emission and flammability as tested under ASTM E-662 and ASTM E-162. Additionally, KYDEX® 2200LT meets the toxicity criteria defined by SMP800C and BSS7239.
- Meets flame spread and smoke development requirements listed in 49 CFR 238
- Compliant to SMP800C and BSS7239 toxicity specifications
- Excellent formability and fabrication characteristics
- Allows for tight tolerance control
- Excellent resistance to graffiti, chemicals, and staining