KYDEX® 6200 is a proprietary, high performance, fire-rated thermoplastic sheet designed for use in mass transit vehicles such as subways, vans, buses and trains
KYDEX® 6200 meets both the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and the Federal Rail Administration (FRA) for smoke emission and flammability as tested under ASTM E-662 & ASTM E-162.
- Available in over 200 custom colours, eight textures and thicknesses from 0.71mm (0.028) and up
- Easy to clean graffiti/spray paint, lipstick, pen, grease and grime with cleaners such as Soft Scrub®, Fantastic®, and citrus-based cleaners such as Cirti Kleen HD® (avoid ammoniated cleaners)
- Resistant to a wide range of concentrated chemicals and solvents, withstands frequent cleaning without staining or fading
- Forms to deep draws with low forces when heated to the upper range of 163 - 200°C (325 - 392°F) and an unusually high resistance to hot tearing
- Can be formed on all standard presses and cut on all standard die-cutting machines