ULTRA Low heat release gives designers flexibility to use a number of different materials in bonded-build configurations, while staying well within stringent FAA and project-specific regulations.
KYDEX® 4545 exceeds the heat release and smoke density requirements in FAR 25.853 making it an ideal material for composite construction. It exceeds the heat release to a level of 45/45.
Solid with low gloss
- Bulkhead Laminates
- Moulding strips
- Passenger service units
- Tray tables
- Monitor shrouds
- Kick panels
- Exceeds the stringent requirements of FAR 25.853(d) in all
thicknesses and colors
- Excellent formability and fabrication characteristics
- Processes similar to KYDEX® 6565 and KYDEX® 5555
- Allows for tight tolerance control
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Available in P3 – Velour Matte texture