KYDEX® 100 is a high impact, fire-rated alloy sheet that is tough, durable, proprietary, that brings new dimensions to thermoformers.
KYDEX® 100 brings new dimensions to thermoformers in: formability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy. KYDEX® 100 is available in a wide range of standard and custom colours, textures, and sheet sizes. It is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc® recognized for UL Std 94 V-0, 5V and has 961 J/m (18 ft-lbs/in) Notched Izod impact resistance.
- Good for deep or hard to form parts
- More rigid, parts will deform less when loaded
- High Notched Izod impact resistance offers unsurpassed resistance to breakage
- Meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
- Uniform wall thickness and crisp detail
- Easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment