KYDEX® 110 a proprietary alloy sheet, brings new dimensions to thermoformers in: formability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy.
KYDEX® 110 is a fire-rated metallic sheet that is tough, durable and proprietary that brings new dimensions to thermoformers. KYDEX® 110 is available in a wide range of silver, copper, bronze and custom effect colours. It is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc® recognized for UL Std V-0, 5V in all thicknesses.
- For deep or hard to form parts where good finished detail is required
- More rigid than most thermoplastics so parts will deform less when loaded
- Meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
- Passes UL® Std 94 V-0, 5V in all thicknesses and colours
- Excellent forming properties, uniform wall thicknesses and crisp detail
- Easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment