KYDEX® 430 is a proprietary ABS/PVC thermoplastic sheet that offers superior thermoformability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy, designed specifically for the medical industry.
KYDEX® 430 is available in a wide range of standard and custom colours, textures, and sheet sizes. It is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc® recognized for UL std 94 V-0, 5V and pass the ball pressure test per IEC 60695-10-2.
- Good for deep or hard to form parts
- Meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
- Passes UL Std 94 V-0 and 5-V in all thicknesses and colors
- Easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment
- Low moisture absorption - no drying needed prior to thermoforming
- Passes ball pressure test as per IEC 60695-10-2