Designed for use in aviation interior applications where smoke and ABD0031 or BSS7239 toxicity compliance are required.
KYDEX® 7200ST meets the flammability and smoke development requirements set forth in Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) 25.853 paragraphs (a) and (d) Part V as well as the toxicity requirements for Airbus (ABD0031) and Boeing (BSS7239). Its wide processing window and ease of thermoforming makes it ideal for complex parts.
- Meets flammability and smoke development requirements listed in FAR 25.853(a) and (d) Part V
- Compliant to ABD0031 and BSS7239 toxicity specifications
- Excellent formability and fabrication characteristics
- Allows for tight tolerance control
- Available in P3 – Velour Matte in thicknesses from 1.19mm to 4.75mm (0.047” to 0.187”)