KYDEX® FST Products
KYDEX® FST is a proprietary, high performance thermoplastic sheet formulated to meet all Boeing and Airbus toxicity requirements for aircraft interior components. The KYDEX® FST product suite includes KYDEX® FST 03 (pearlescent), KYDEX® FST CTL (coloured translucent), and KYDEX® FST CLR (clear).
KYDEX® FST meets all flame, smoke, and heat release requirements set forth in Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) 25.853 paragraphs (a) and (d) as well as toxicity requirements for Airbus (ABD003) and Boeing (BSS7239). Its excellent properties make it the ideal material to form two and three-dimensional aircraft components.
- Meets the stringent requirements of FAR 25.853 (a) and (d) in all thicknesses and colours
- Meets toxicity smoke requirements of Airbus (ABD0031) and Boeing (BSS7239)
- Excellent fabrication and formability characteristics
- Allows for tight tolerance control
- Available in a wide range of integral colours